How to enroll in Health Care Training Classes at Barksdale in Westchester County
The Barksdale Training Corp. does not grant credit for previous education or training.
Tuition must be paid (IN FULL) prior to the first day of class. The school does not provide for financial assistance. After completion of the course, students will receive a certificate that licenses them with New York State, and will be referred to a Home Health Agency for employment. The quantity of hours of employment is not guaranteed. In order to be eligible for completion of the course, students must pass all exams, demonstrate competence and skills in all areas, and complete the internship.
|Home Health Aide
|Personal Care Aide
- Must be 18 years or older
- High School Diploma, GED, or the passing of the Wonderlic Test
- U.S. Citizen or Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Completion of Enrollment Agreement
- Submission of current physical with 2-Step PPD (TB Test)
- Rubella and Rubeola test or immunization
- Drug test
- Two work related references or personal references
- Picture Identification with Date of Birth
- Social Security Card